-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustermaniac

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Listing the following parts for sale here. I would need to take pics but will post em' up later. This is what I have, please understand these parts are not new and are Driver Quality at best:

Both Windows for Drivers/ Passengers Doors Both in good condition.

Both Inside door skins - these are not ripped up or torn but do have a wood grain strip down them, came from 74' Dart Sport Black with top trim and screws.

Both Drivers and Passengers side internal mechanisms for window tracks, rollers,pistons,lock rods, and all mounting pcs. all in good working order. I will also be replacing the weatherstrip on both doors so I have a decent pair of door weatherstrips available with screws.

Have both complete doors off my Duster. These will be stripped of all hardware, Drivers door in really good shape some small bubbling just starting on lower lip. passengers side has lots of bubbles along lower lip. No Handles or windows will be included with these doors.

Not sure of what to ask for any or all of this. I just figured I would post these parts out here in the event anyone needs any door hardware or glass or even the doors themselves. I am stripping a set of Dart Sport doors down to bare metal to refinish and put on my Duster. the doors from my car could be repaired fairly easily but I do not want to spend the cash or time on restoring these doors. P.M. me an offer if interested. Parts are located in Clayton, N.C. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
Thank You, - Maniac

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back