-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeromonte

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1974 Dodge Colt GT and 1975 Dodge Colt parts car. The 74 has Arizona title but the 75 has no papers. The 74 has a rollcage installed but looks to be an amature install. It comes with a 2.0 engine that is out of the car and a manual trans. I was told it had a spool rearend but I've never examined it to confirm.It has rust in the quarters and drivers side rocker. I have a nice grill and front valance, extra drivers door and good fenders. It is missing most of the interior but the 75 has complete interior. The 75 has it's original engine with an auto trans. It is rusty but a good parts car. I'm never going to get this car done so someone else can take a shot at it. Make a wicked race car for sure. I've also got an original lighted dealership sign as seen in my avatar that I'll throw in. asking $2000 for all of it. PM me or email for more pics [email protected] Cars are located in Poplar Bluff Mo. I may trade for a 68 Dart 2dr or 68-72 b body 2dr. I might even consider other makes, so don't be afraid to ask.

7018101-027.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back