-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge71demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
After 6 long months of a major remodel on an apartment we own I'm finnally ready to get back on project Scamp.I have a 74 and 75 Scamp using the best of to make one car.Both V8 cars so as project proceeds (no time frame) I will be wanting to sell off the parts not used.Basically everything.So if there is something you want please PM me and I will try to let you know if it's available and when.Cars are located in Syracuse Indiana 46567.

The 75 is a 3 speed on the floor

I WILL NOT SHIP LARGE ITEMS

Attachments

• 2 scamp l.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 407
How are the dash pads? Is either dash pad available? Do you have the bars that support the fender from the fire wall? Do you have any Amber Front Turn Signal Lenses?

thanks

I could use the spare tire hold down bracket and wing nut as well as the jack hold down spring if you have them. I have a 72 scamp so hopefully they would work for me.

thanks

How are the dash pads? Is either dash pad available? Do you have the bars that support the fender from the fire wall? Do you have any Amber Front Turn Signal Lenses?

thanks

Yes all available send me a pm

Hi my name is Rob and I am looking for a V-8 drivers side torsion bar for a 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger, Can you help me?? If so please give me a total $. Mailing it to 34690, Holiday Fla. Thanks for your time.

i could use the under dash a/c vents if available and in good shape....also a set (2) of front grill turn signal pigtails....-Dan

i could use the under dash a/c vents if available and in good shape....also a set (2) of front grill turn signal pigtails....-Dan

using a/c stuff and it will be awhile untill the wiring is available I have to sort out probably 6 months--thanks

I would like the Plymouth tail emblem that goes between the tail lights if you still have one.

I'm interested in the upper control arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back