-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikgas01

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
74 Chrysler New Yorker,complete, can hear run.
Good 440 auto,bad carb.Dump gas down the carb and hear run. Great demo body,good tires,500FIRM 319-961-9459.Bring trailer,bill of sale only.Located in IOWA.

A COUPLE PICS. 500 firm.
006-10.jpg

001-10.jpg

004-10.jpg

Man, if only this was a month ago!
I'd have hooked a trailer to the back of my rental Exploder when I drove to my cousin's wedding in Grundy Center, IA, then trailered it home with me.

That is the wrong air cleaner for it. I can`t believe I still have it yet. I thought is was a good deal. I should pull the 440 auto and sell the rest to the demo guys. I can probably still get 250 for it. Heck probably 200 across the scales and I will have 4 good tires,extra parts out the wazoo!

I have had it listed locally, and moparts,racing junk, DC.com and my local websites for quite a while. I guess I don`t think it is wack to pull the engine/trans and what ever else I decide and scale it for 200 bucks. I have 2 cars that it would bolt right into. Just needed a little money until next week. Thanks for the heads up for the other website!

#1 Your car runs.
#2 Looks in decent shape.
#3 Your price is reasonable.
#4 A title just takes a little $$$ to get.

I'm just sensitive to yet *ANOTHER* 4 door being crushed.
Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to save it.

You'll probably sell it on the c-body drydock.
(Just don't mention the demo derby...)

Again, Good Luck with your sale, I hope it finds a good home.

burg

It wouldn`t be a good one to save. It stinks like mice inside and has rust in the quarters.

It wouldn`t be a good one to save. It stinks like mice inside and has rust in the quarters.
its all opinion man. A chevy guy here crushed a dodge dart 340 car just cuz it was missing the interior and the fenders were rusted out. I never saw it in person, but Im sure it was saveable to some extent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back