-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparkid340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hello im selling my 74 dodge dart 2 door se slant 6 auto buckit seats ps factory air car but air is gone. its a trun key car runs great i drive it everyday, has bondo in the roof and qourterpanels needs body work but you can drive it as you work on it i would trust it anywere. only problem is the brakes are a little mushey. it stops fine after you pump the peddel once or twice. i would like to sell for 1500$ obo or i am willing to trade the car for a good small block to put in my duster aslong as its rerady to drop in and complet from carb to pan 318 340 or 360. just let me know what you have or i may be willing to trade for a 70-72 duster project.
i dont know how manymiles are on the dart bc the spedo does not work but the car runs great

2c7151ee.jpg

6eddbaeb.jpg

40d6d9b5.jpg

663686e1.jpg

e5cf2e81.jpg

please let me know what you have to trade relly need a motor to get my duster back on the road

Too far away! Again! I have a complete drop in 318, performer intake, XE268H cam, eddy 600 carb. All ready to go. I can't justify a drive to NC, though.

i have a good 318 long block i'll trade ya even throw in a 71 340 intake and a thermoquad carb the motor is a 73 or 74 been rebuilt 0.40 over with flatops im in northeast georgia though

any pics of the passenger side?, how rusty underneath, thanks Lawrence

i have a good 318 long block i'll trade ya even throw in a 71 340 intake and a thermoquad carb the motor is a 73 or 74 been rebuilt 0.40 over with flatops im in northeast georgia though

Im interested if you could delivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back