-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Earl Austin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Folks, I'm selling My Awesome Little Dart. This Car needs nothing, everything that needs it has been refurbished !! This car is a great Cruiser, or does awesome on long Hauls... I have driven it to every major cruise-in in North Carolina for several years, as well as Myrtle Beach "Run to the Sun", and as far as the Mopar nationals in Carlisle Pennsylvania, Never with any Issues. One reason its so dependable is its a two owner (basically) car. I have complete records of every oil Change and Maintenance from the Original Owner !! A true Southern Car.
Although it sports 340 Emblems and Trim, It Actually still has the Original 318-2BBl engine with Only 117,000 miles. No Leaks, No issues. Purs like a kitten, but with the rumble Of Dual Flowmasters out the back !! Its an Auto,and has a bench seat. It has Factory Air Complete and Original but needs a charge...I haven't done it yet because I like the windows down.
We got the Car on a trade for a 35 Plymouth, and it had been Restored Back to Original. One pic shows what it looked like when we got it. The restorer Did a thorough Job, with:
-New Complete Floorpans
-New Paint & Vinyl Top
-New Carpet
-New Headliner-
-New Front seat Upholstery
-New Dash Pad
- Replaced Door Panels
-New Package Tray etc etc
-New Emblems and Trim
-New Windshield
And Then, after We got it, we wanted To make a little sportier version out of it so we:
-Flat BlacK-out Hood and 340 Scoops, Inserts & Emblems
-Black Out Grill Paint
-Custom Located Brand New Rechromed Bumpers from Tri-City Plating
-New American Racing Mags
-New Tires fron & Rear & Fresh Allignment
-New Bumblebee Stripe
-Custom Rear Black-out treatment & Emblem
-Detailed Trunk Black and New Trunk Floor Mat etc etc
-Tinted Windows
-Remove Lower Body Moulding and Painted Rockers flat Black
-Undercoated
-New Trunk Rubber
-Tri Bar Headlights

I'm sure there are things I've done that I have forgotten !! This car is fun to drive, and dependable. I have several projects so I decided to sell this one, But I don't HAVE to sell it.

I had a fellow who was going to buy it. he was going to get it at The Myrtle Beach Car show, and didn't come down when it Cancelled.... So his loss is someones Gain !! I was asking $14,500 to him or at the show But Now $13,500 Locally !!!
I will consider reasonable Cash offers, but please no Low Ballers....I'm not desperate.
I will also consider Trades of Other Muscle cars, but no Field Cars,or Junk Please.....I'm to old, but like Satellites, or Trade up to a 70-72 Challenger.
If I keep it, I will Detail the engine bay next, and then I will ask more. Thanks Earl
PM me
IMG_6027.jpg
IMG_6056.jpg
IMG_6054.jpg
IMG_6055.jpg
IMG_6023.jpg
IMG_4693.jpg
IMG_4779.jpg
39514814_2104139192954343_2175690394744913920_n.jpg

I'm Just an Old Muscle Car Guy, Not a Flipper or a dealer.... I just like to trade what I cruise in from time to time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back