-
Status
Not open for further replies.

harleydodge1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a few leftover parts from my 74 Dart build. I thought that I would post them here before I throw them away. They will be expensive to ship but if you live close they may be worth saving. The bumper filler parts I can ship. Will sell the whole front or whole rear fillers as a set only. If you are willing to pay the shipping I will ship. If you live close you can pick them up. I live in north Alabama close to Huntsville. 35761 Everthing will come as it is in the pics. If you have any questions leave a PM.
Complete rear bumper assy. Has a hole in one end and the chrome is worn and checking but it is straight . $50
The front bumper is complete except for the shocks. It is straight but the chrome is worn. $50
Complete heat & air box except blower motor. It is broken around the blower motor but is an easy fix (you can see it in the pic). Heater core is bad but evaporator looks good. $50
Front bench seat. Will need new covers but the foam under it is good. $50
Front bumper filler inc the lower part of the grill as in the pic. Great shape with no tears or rips. It has been painted. $75
Rear bumper filler. 3 piece. The center piece was painted red as you can see and the side pieces are painted silver. They are also in great shape. $75
rear bumper

front bumper

heat and air box

front seat

front bumper filler

rear bumper filler

No body needs these parts?
You can have the bumpers if you come get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back