74 dart motor mount

-

mtldart

74 dart sedan
Reaction score
So a while back I found the recommended part that everyone says for a motor mount. I pulled my old motor mount and then the bolt sleeve in the motor mount was too big so the stock bolt wouldn't fit and would be flopping around in there and the mount itself on the frame wouldn't hold the larger bolt without modifications.
I put the old motor mount back in and just angrily tossed the "new" mount back on the shelf.

What bushing can I buy to install in this new mount since I've already got the right metal mount. I assume I can press out the old one and press in a new one.

It's a daily driver, not abused, so I don't need big dollar baller mounts, just the "that will last another forty years, don't worry about it" one. Also not trying to get more HP out of the motor so it doesn't need to be "stiffer" or anything.

Edit: if it helps I purchased the em-2324 mount from rockauto. I also purchased the em-2323 for the other side, but after the first one went wrong I didn't bother with the other side so I'd be looking to just get both bushings to make sure it's "right"

I changed one of thoses mount few years ago. Got only the inner rubber part. So yes, it can be pressed in. I don't remember the brand name but was inexpensive from Rockauto.

What bushing can I buy to install in this new mount since I've already got the right metal mount. I assume I can press out the old one and press in a new one.

-
Back