Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryzynx

Senior Moment
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
A moment of silence please for this 1974 Dodge Dart that I have just dissassembled. It's final contribution will be V8/LBP disc brakes for my 1968 Barracuda. That should tell you what will not be for sale, (pretty much all drivetrain, from radiator to gas tank), and everything under the hood.

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

I will be posting various parts under the proper forums, but the sheetmetal will be free! Keep in mind, this car was very rusty, but it was still a driver till I acquired it about a year ago. All parts are stripped to a shell. Brackets, trim, glass, hinges are removed and will be listed separately. Parts are driver quality, paint is fugly, and anything rusted or damaged to useless will go to the crusher. I'll clean dust and dirt off before shipping, but no other restoration or prep. Best to pick up in Melville Saskatchewan Canada , but I will ship from S0A 2P0. Parcel post or bus for larger pieces at your cost. Crating at your cost for materials. PM me for what you need.

Here's what I know to be good or bad. Remember, all sheetmetal is free! If you need something cut off, I'll try to oblige, but I'm moving in a month, everything must go and I don't have a lot of time to be drilling out spotwelds. I will try to help as best I can. Anything that unbolts is already off. Anything welded on must be cut off.

The good;

LR door
RR door
RF door
Hood
Trunk lid
Roof, (yes, it's good underneath the vinyl top!)
Rear floor pans
Rear frame rails
radiator support
Inner front fenders
door posts

Iffy;

LF door, (rust spots)
rockers, (rear part rusted, front part OK)
firewall, (soft underneath brake cylinder)
rear wheel house, (unknown)
front floor, (unknown)

The bad;

front fenders
rear quarters
trunk floor
bumpers. (rebar and shocks may be OK)

If I've missed anything, PM me. If you are looking for any interior or trim parts, PM me, or check the other classifications.

Thanks

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

That is the exact twin of my car.

How is the interior? Got any pics?

I am also interested in the side marker lights in the rear and the right side mirror. Mine are missing.

I don't see it in the photo, but would you have the right side "Dart Custom" emblem?

That is the exact twin of my car.

How is the interior? Got any pics?

I am also interested in the side marker lights in the rear and the right side mirror. Mine are missing.

I don't see it in the photo, but would you have the right side "Dart Custom" emblem?

Interior is well worn. Headliner torn and rotted, seats good for cores, but upholstery shot. They're free as well if anyone wants them. Door panels tattered, but the boards are intact, clips shot. Kick and sail panels may be usable, but windshield posts are in little pieces. Sorry, no photos except the one of the dash.

Side marker lights are broken. Right side mirror is there, but chrome is pitted.

I have 1 complete "Dart Custom" script from the front fenders, but I'll have to check which side. I have the "dart script only from the other side.

Thanks to those who PM'd for parts. I'm out of town for a few days and I'll get pictures posted towards the end of the week. Thanks for your interest.

hey i am in need of the lower ball joint bolts,nuts and washers that attach the ball joint to spindle. how much to crete il 60417.

hey i am in need of the lower ball joint bolts,nuts and washers that attach the ball joint to spindle. how much to crete il 60417.

Sorry, this stuff stays with the K frame which is finding a new home under my Barracuda.

hi, would it be possible to get sheet metal from the lower windshield? i need from the lower windshield channel about in front of the drivers side wiper to the drivers side pillar. thanks , i can send a pic to you if you need it and i would like to send you at least 10 dollars for your troubles.

Update on the parts. All the free parts have either been spoken for, or scrapped. My time is in a little short supply right now as I'm moving 2000 km away by the end of the month. A lot of the non-sheetmetal parts mentioned above are still around, but sorry to say, I do not have the time to locate, price and ship them right now. I'll check back in when my move is complete.

Thanks.

do you have the original blue door lock knobs and the botton steering wheel column cover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back