74 DART REAR SEAT COVER

-

74 DART'

Reaction score
Anyone know who sells affordable rear seat covers? I have a 74 2-door dart s.e. and previous owner removed the cover and padding. Only thing left is the metal frame. Im looking to switch the color to white. and probably to the vinyl type of material. This is not a show car not looking to spend a ton on a legendary kit. Anyone have an rough idea on how much an uplostery shop would charge to cover it with there materials? Thanks

Anyone know who sells affordable rear seat covers? I have a 74 2-door dart s.e. and previous owner removed the cover and padding. Only thing left is the metal frame. Im looking to switch the color to white. and probably to the vinyl type of material. This is not a show car not looking to spend a ton on a legendary kit. Anyone have an rough idea on how much an uplostery shop would charge to cover it with there materials? Thanks

ClassicIndustries.com

I was quoted just for 600 for my rear and 250 a piece for my front buckets, but I was having custom leather quoted and the labor cost included making the new covers. Plus material cost

The kits out there are pretty straight forward and pretty easy to install, you can probably do it yourself or if not a shop probably wont charge but a couple hundred to put them on for you.

Thanks for the replys. I have a classic industries catalog, could not find white material from them for my 74. There stuff is expensive also. Damn 600 for rear seat, guess im in the wrong business (lol)

-
Back