-
Status
Not open for further replies.

amzchad

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im putting this up becuase i am curious what i can sell it for. I havent made the desision to sell it just yet. But i want this to be the next step to getting a challenger. Money helps

So
slant six automatic 3 speed on the column
71 rear bumper and bracket
New paint on hood
New Hood Pins
New Go wing
All new ignition
New Tires
Pionner Deck, 2 Infinity 5 1/4, 2 Jvc 6x9 4 way
Got a ton of interior pieces
Runs and drives great

Needs front seats and carpet i have most of the rest just not in the car yet

Looks good
fun to drive

So how much do you think i could get for the car

sdfa.jpg

DSCN1207.jpg

DSCN1196.jpg

I myself would give $3000 for it if I was in the market for another car. Also im curious on how the rear bumper was mounted. Could you get me some pictures of how it looks from the underside cause ive been wanting to do this to my 74 duster.

I think value depends alot on where your prospective buyers live.

If its a Cali car, Cali guys won't pay as much as the east coast guys who would kill to get a clean rust-free body.

it is completly rust free

still looking for imput

think im going to move on to an e body and follow my dream

What is the rest of the drivetrain? 8 1/4 rear? Disk brakes up front? Big bolt pattern or small? I'm vaguely looking for a Demon/Duster/Dart Sport to setup as an autocross car, and I've got a an extra 318 and some 4 speed stuff laying around already. Obviously I'd prefer something that already came with a V8 and 3 or 4 speed (doesn't even need to have the drivetrain anymore since I have it) , but after my Challenger I've found that a clean, rust free car is much easier to deal with...

As for price, the /6 doesn't help your cause. But I'd say $2-3k in the current market depending on the rest of it. I just saw a running/driving '73 Duster for $1,500 down in Modesto, it was in primer though, so who knows what the body actually looked like...

it is sbp drum all the way around small bolt pattern

this car was my step to getting a challenger

so i figure i save some money and sell the car i get what ive wanted all along

ebay

and it wasnt bad

drill holes

cut metal

make braket

your set

so here i will make you a deal

You buy the car i will give you the wing hhahhahahah sorry

how there are two different types of wheels on the car in the first pic, and second pic??

Here in the Midwest we'd certainly give $3-4 K for such a clean body. Selling it locally you might just keep an eye on EBay prices, check some site like AutoTrader to see what the market is. A car is always worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Throw out a ridiculously high price and see if it sticks.

Overall that is a very clean car, and perfect for a SB builder.

If you could drive it to the Wash.DC area, or knew of a cheap shipper, I'd buy it. I'd buy you a one way air ticket back to Cali. LOL!

We cannot find cars as rust free as this one, in the Mid Atlantic.

Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back