74 Dart Swinger Bumper Guards and Bolts

-

Flat Rate

Reaction score
Took the bumpers off to re-chrome, but a few of the bolts broke or had to get cut off... A couple of these were on the bumper guards. Do I have to get new bumper guards or is there another option? If replacement, any suggestions on where to find?

Also, the chrome topped bolts that hold the bumper on (there are about 8 or 10 in total I believe- 6 in front and 2 or 4 in back?), never came back from the shop. They had to cut them off... Where can I get these?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Took the bumpers off to re-chrome, but a few of the bolts broke or had to get cut off... A couple of these were on the bumper guards. Do I have to get new bumper guards or is there another option? If replacement, any suggestions on where to find?

Also, the chrome topped bolts that hold the bumper on (there are about 8 or 10 in total I believe- 6 in front and 2 or 4 in back?), never came back from the shop. They had to cut them off... Where can I get these?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

You don't need the bumper guards. Many people delete them. You should be able to get bolts locally. They are easy to find here in Canada. Bumper Bolt 3/8"x1" with Nut & Washers (nationalmoparts.com)

-
Back