-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elwood67

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 3-speed manual transmission that came with a 198 /6 engine that I bought out of a 74' Duster. I don't know if this is the original tranny with my engine, but if it is, it has low, low, miles on it, because the inside of my engine is in outstanding shape.
Includes the clutch, pressure plate &the bell housing. Does not have a shifter with it. I don't know much else about it. If there is any interest here, I will dig it out from under the pile of other parts it's under and post a few pictures. Priced for a quick sale. First $50 cash gets it. Will trade up or down for 67-69 Dart parts. Thanks.
Located in Central Ohio, 30 miles outside Columbus.

Yes, I do have the flywheel. It's included with everything else. I forgot to add that in the posting. I finally dug the trans out of a pile of parts so here are a few pics. Thanks.

Attachments

• 510.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 398
  • slant six clutch and flywheel.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 396
IT'S NOW FREE TO A GOOD HOME, since there has not been much interest in this at all. I would still rather see a fellow Mopar guy be able to use all or even some of this stuff, I don't want to include it with some other things I have going for scrap. Now that it's free maybe that will free up some gas money for somebody to come and get it! Thanks...

I am still interested in it and will pay the 50.00... just trying to get everything else that I need in order to make it work.... do you have a bellhousing?

Sold! I got rid of the /6 transmission & all related parts. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back