-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoosierdaddy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Guy's I have numbers matching 74 Duster , it's equipped with a 318 4spd and 8 1/4 Sure Trac . I call the car above average driver quality . The car has had an exterior respray at some point and I pulled the motor and painted the engine bay and cleaned up the motor . I still have plans to paint the under side of the hood , the door jambs and trunk jamb are original paint and condition . I have found where minimal rust repair has been done to the car , pass floor board repaired with another section of floor board , pass lower fender had approx 4x4 piece of metal welded in and minimal work done over rear fender wells . The car has spent most of it's life in the Dakota's . I have the original broadcast sheet and sales brochure and misc paper work . I was told the mileage on the car is actual (under 100k) but Indiana BMV wouldn't let me title the car with miles as actual . The car is at my shop and I'll get the odometer reading tomorrow . While the engine was out I installed a new flywheel , clutch/ pressure plate , center link , upper / lower ball joints and lower control arm bushings , I still haven't gotten a chance to drive the car and check everything out due to the lovely weather we've been having . I can't cover everything here so if you have any questions or interest please PM me for more info and I'm trying to get all the photo's set up so I can post a link . $10500 OBO http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/j415/whosyurdaddy3993/

Attachments

• for sale duster 010.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 353
  • for sale duster 028.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 344
  • for sale duster 033.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 340
  • for sale duster 031.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 334
  • for sale duster 026.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 339
Same setup my parts car has (minus the 4 speed, mine auto with a console) and will be making its way to my 70, including the fold down rear seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back