74 duster at pick a part

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!!! I'm all over it; i need some stuff for the dart sport.................

318, Power disc brakes, power steering, ac complete with interior and 7 1/4 rear..... Off pyrite st.. in riverside ca

Think it was you or maybe another member that tipped me last time they had a disc brake car. I went and picked up the rotors, calipers, pads, and brakets. All in really good shape just clean and paint.

I was able to slow the Dart down for the first turn out at the drags last weekend. So I would say its a great upgrade to a pre 73 A body.

They hit me for about $150.00 without the spindles or upper arm. I already had them.

Attachments

• 68 Dart 038.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 773
Nice I'm pretty sure I did since its down the street from me and I've posted about 4 cars now from that lot on here..... I got my disc brake upgrade from a dart at the ecology and it cost about 200$ for everything except the master cylinder I even got the lca with the sway bar...

I see you have the cheap headers lol me too.......

They were on the car when I bought it. Hit them on the ground pretty hard the first day on the way home. Since then I have been pretty good about slowing down for the bumps in the road.:D

I went to see the duster and everything was still there. I needed a timing cover so I took it all apart just to find out it was no good. I made my way on to some of the wiring I needed and also the dipstick and ALT bracket. At this point I thought I was done but I didn't want to leave the brake setup just siting there; so i took the spindles off, and got the hell out of Dodge!!!

Sure thing! It's always good to have somebody to bounce good ideas off of. The car is still in process; but i still like to go to MOPAR car shows and swapmeets like the one that is coming up in Oct 15 in Van Nuys, CA. Maybe we can meet up; me and the family are gonna go.

Right now I'm putting a short-block together, Keith Black 107's, zero deck and a Comp cam XE 262H. I might change it to EX 274H, but the 262 gives better fuel economy and 600 CFM Edelbrock. At the moment I am porting and polishing some Magnum heads that I will be installing on the block, Airgap intake, TTI headers, 904 transmission; not to mention other little goodies like 8 1/4 rear end w/lock-up.

Funny thing...I noticed that your birthday was August 12, mine is August 9.

dodge74, when you took the spindles did you leave the bolts from spindle to lower ball joints.
I need both sides & other parts for son's car Thanks for reply

Do you have the full disc set up? What rear end do you have? im a little confused on whats available.

I'm interested 1n the oil dipstick, and the windshield washer system with the spray tubes and tank also the inside lower dash vents, radiator overflow tank, and vacuum amplifier. does it have rear defogger blower ststem . thanks JEFF 12065

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back