[FOR SALE] '74 Duster grill, bumpers, front and rear trim, wheels, door windows and hardware

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max_118

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
EDIT: $1,000,000 each OBO

I know I'm not sitting on a gold mine and I'm not trying to make a killing off of these parts. But I won't be using them and I'd like to see them go to someone who can use them. They are from a 1974 Duster. Any reasonable offer will be accepted. Shipping should be fun! I know the tires are shot but maybe someone can use the wheels (14" wheels, 4.5" bolt pattern). EDIT: I only have the two wheels pictured. I don't have pictures of the windows as I don't want to take the doors/hardware apart until I find someone who is interested.

parts5.jpg

parts6.jpg

parts4.jpg

parts3.jpg

parts7.jpg

parts2.jpg

parts1.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have the front windshield trim?

I am interested in the grille and front bumper for my sons 73. I am at 02053 for shipping. What do you want for the parts?

Let me try and figure out how much shipping would be. I'll wrap the grill in bubble wrap. Would you be ok with me just putting the bumper in a box?

Let me try and figure out how much shipping would be. I'll wrap the grill in bubble wrap. Would you be ok with me just putting the bumper in a box?
Yes I dont need any brackets or the bumperettes if you want to take them off. Itd be lighter and you can sell them to someone else!

Im not sure what the rules are. I hope I haven't broken any.
Trust me I'm not the rules police LOL but I think it's like one of the very first post or second Post in this for sale section pretty much explains the rules. For the most part they want a picture and price...

Trust me I'm not the rules police LOL but I think it's like one of the very first post or second Post in this for sale section pretty much explains the rules. For the most part they want a picture and price...
There is a picture and a price. I'm looking to buy it.

offer ? 1 dollar for the whole lot.
and I will pay shipping.

There are pictures. And as I said in the first post: "Any reasonable offer".

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back