-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg A-M

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Bought with the sole idea of a post-apocalypse inspired car. The car could either be the foundation for a rat rod or a Wasteland ride.

-1974 Plymouth Duster w/ 225ci Slant Six and A-904 three speed Automatic trans with column shift. Functioning factory A/C and heater.

-Rallye wheels with **brand new** General AtliMAX tires

-Has been set up for airlift shocks in the rear if you want the lifted look.

-Rebuilt carburetor

-New spark plugs and fluids.

-Quarter panels, fenders, frame rails and other usual rust spots are A-okay, really solid. Only rust is in drip rails (just shave and seal them) and two spots in the door jams near the a-pillars.

-Car has a problem with ignition that I'm in the process of fixing. I'll update when I fix it but won't raise the price

I'm selling it because of a change of plans in the project. We're going to use a different Duster. Will come with all the other parts purchased for this job.
This car deserves better than what I could give it.

$2800 OBO

DSC03369.JPG

DSC03370.JPG

DSC03371.JPG

DSC03375.JPG

DSC03380.JPG

IMG_20161220_154706.jpg

Last edited:
PRICE DROP

$1800 Firm

Bought with the sole idea of a post-apocalypse inspired car. The car could either be the foundation for a rat rod or a Wasteland ride.

-1974 Plymouth Duster w/ 225ci Slant Six and A-904 three speed Automatic trans with column shift. *Functioning* factory A/C and heater.

-Rebuilt carburetor, new alternator, new cap with rotor, new spark plug wires, new spark plugs, fluids, reinstalled throttle linkage/kickdown, ands lots of little things here and there as I was bring it up to snuff.

-Rallye wheels with **brand new** General AltiMAX tires.

Second set of wheels (two 14x8 slots and two stock steel wheels) come with the car

-Has been set up for airlift shocks in the rear if you want the raked look.

-Quarter panels, fenders, frame rails and other usual rust spots are A-okay, really solid. Only rust is in drip rails (just shave and seal them) and two spots in the door jams near the a-pillars.

-Car needs a new ignition switch and wiring to the relay. Can start and run but can't drive.

I'm selling it because of a change of plans in the project. We're going to use a different Duster. Will come with all the other parts purchased for this job.

This car deserves better than what I could give it.

$1800 is firm. It's what I paid for it before I put close to $1000 worth of work into it. You could pay a lot more and get a lot less from another car.

*Will offer to ship the car at no charge if within 100 miles*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back