-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
274   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE: 74 Plymouth Duster or Dodge Dart Sport Rear Bumper Chrome Face Bar and Reinforcement with Absorber Studs. The license plate light is also intact, but had been repaired on one side. The chrome is typically aged, but is not rusty or bent. Only has one small indent above the license plate area. The reinforcement is solid and the studs are good. I have not had this apart, so unsure what rust may be present between the pieces, but none is showing on the outside of the chrome. Price would be $75 plus shipping. Shipping would be from Pa 17086. Post or Pm.

Attachments

• 5-16bumper.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 365
  • 5-16bumper2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 344
  • 5-16bumper3.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 356
  • 5-16bumper4.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 353
  • 5-16bumper5.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 330
  • 5-16bumper6.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 337
Alright I've tried the different posts but obviously I'm doing something wrong. I have my pay pal correct so I'm ready to buy the bumper. Tried to close the sale thru the PM but it didn't work? Let me know how to finish it? Sorry about the hang up! Morty

Morty
I just sent you a private message with my phone number and more info Give me a call.

Alright I've tried the different posts but obviously I'm doing something wrong. I have my pay pal correct so I'm ready to buy the bumper. Tried to close the sale thru the PM but it didn't work? Let me know how to finish it? Sorry about the hang up! Morty

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back