-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69Dartconvt69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a couple of things for my 74 Duster, I have a little cash to spend for a change and want to get these parts while I can. I'm out in Fresno, CA and would prefer close to me for the large/heavy parts (shipping costs).

Let me know what you want for your parts with shipping cost figured in or if your local just let me know part price. I can pay with PayPal, money order or cash in person, just let me know.

Send pics to anon1 at wildblue.net, just replace the at with the @. or you can call me at (559) 99nine-2347. Sorry for the strange looking contact info, this is just to keep those computer robots from reading the info. Thanks!

Lower control arms with sway bar mounts, fit 73-76 only.

A set of new or nearly new stock leaf springs.

Real clean rear "shock style" bumper. (don't need guards)

Super 6 setup w/ aluminum intake manifold.

Send a PM to jimacuda.

IIRC, he has a super 6 set up. Those things complete usually get upwards of $200

I'm in Colton, CA and have a complete Slant 6 and Trans and nearly everything associated up for sale. Not a Super 6 setup, just bone stock. Let me know if there's anything you need. About a 5 hour drive south from Fresno.

I'm in Colton, CA and have a complete Slant 6 and Trans and nearly everything associated up for sale. Not a Super 6 setup, just bone stock. Let me know if there's anything you need. About a 5 hour drive south from Fresno.

I am looking for the intake and exhaust manifolds, carb and linkage bracket only. I have a 47K original mile engine and 4 speed that run just fine, just looking to enhance what I have for economy and performance.

I need the intake manifold for obvious reasons, the exhaust manifold because it has the sideways choke stove specific to the 2 bbl and the carb as it has the special angle for the choke butterfly to mount that is different than the V8 carb. I have a 4 speed so I don't need kickdown linkage.

I got a rear shock type bumper off of a 75 Duster I could sell you. Has shocks and all. I am just out side of Temecula. PM me if your interested.

Duster4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back