74 Duster Parts

-

Robb

Reaction score
A friend found me a 74 Duster Parts car (V8 car) w/ no motor or trans. I just talked to the owner and he said he will sell me the whole car for $250, or the disc brakes, K member, sway bar, etc. for $250 and he will remove them for me (which is all I really want). He said the car has rust, but some of the int parts, doors, hood, at least one fender, grill, etc. are pretty decent. If I hassle with buying the whole car, would anyone be interested in buying any left over parts? I wouldn't be looking to make a fortune, but I would hope to recover my costs, time, and expenses. I guess I wouldn't complain if I made a few bucks to boot :yawinkle: Time is money they say...

Also, he has NO title… would that cause any legal problems or any problems taking the shell to the junk yard after it's stripped down?

Thanks

I am outside Cincinnati, OH. Unfortunatly, I haven't seen the car yet, but I will be sure to take some pictures when I go. If I don't buy the whole car I will post pics and the sellers phone number... I am glad to see there may be some interest. If the car is 1/2 as good as discribed, I would hate to see useful parts scraped...

Any opionins on the title? I have never bought a car without one...

do you know what color the cars interior has? Im looking for a drivers side top of door plastic piece in tan....

-
Back