-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rapom65

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a very good to excellent passenger side tail light frame (chrome housing trim) to replace one damaged by someone backing in to me. My lens and black plastic housing are ok so onlyl need the outer frame. Please PM or contact me at [email protected]. Thanks all.

If you find someone that only wants to sell the lens and bezel together, let me know. I could use a pristine pass side lens.

I have two sets of tail light assemblies but the chrome is so shot I can't use them. Let me check the condition of the lens and Ill let you know.

Thanks. No rush, PM me when you find out.
Good luck on the bezel. I already figured on rechroming mine when the time comes. Nice ones are really pricey, as they all seem to peel.

Well the lens I have while not cracked or scratched does have crazing in the clear portion (the bottom half worse than the top). So I wouldn't call it pristine. I was very lucky to have excellent bezels on both tail lights but now one is pushed in far enough on one side that it split on the side about 3/8ths. Maybe I can straighten it enough to look ok and fill the split with some epoxy. Why is it your perfect parts are the ones always targeted by some parking lot Rambo?!?

I believe I have what you want, but one or two of the spike things in back are broke off. I will have to look. I already have a new set for my car, a set on it and the one I am talking about.

mine has pitting and two spike deals are busted, you could always find a set and paint them argent silver and hit them with a good coat of clear coat.

My pair were damn near perfect except for just a little wear on the black paint surround. Please take a look and let me know and a price you'd like. I'm leaving on a trip Tuesday but will be checking my PMs and posts for updates.

Wow your quick. Appreciate you looking but I would really like to find a good one or I'll attempt to fix mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back