Not open for further replies.

72bluNblu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
Ok, listing this stuff separate as I sold a bunch of parts and can no longer edit my other thread.

This is a tail light panel from a '74 Duster. I believe they're pretty much the same '73-'76, although the 75/76 cars have some extra trim. This one isn't perfect, there is a decent sized dent and some rust scale around the inside of one of the tail light openings (probably because the dent lead to it leaking). No holes or rust through. It should clean up fine with a wire wheel and a little body work on the dent. It was removed from my Duster with a spot weld cutter to be replaced with a Demon tail panel.

I have the AMD box from my new panel to ship this one in, so I can ship. Located near Sacramento, CA, pick up is available too!

$100 + shipping, or best offer. I don't need it, so feel free to make an offer on it 'cause I want it GONE. :D

IMG_2016_zps3dd9a529.jpg

IMG_2017_zps052ea2ec.jpg

IMG_2018_zps1804e4a4.jpg

IMG_2020_zps1c7e10e1.jpg

IMG_2019_zps876d9142.jpg

Bump!

'74 Duster tail is still available! Make me an offer, I want it gone.

$75 + shipping! Or, make me an offer! Worst I can do is say no...

Whats shipping gonna cost to 93003?

Looks like $50 via UPS, $30 via USPS but only if they measure it exactly the same way I do. If it gets an extra 1/2" anywhere it doubles via USPS because it exceeds their measurement limits.

Bump! Tired of looking at it, make me an offer. Just make it worth my while to pack the thing back up and it's yours.

Bueller? Bueller?

Seriously, getting ready to just toss this thing. I'll even cut it up if you want sections, would make shipping a lot easier although I have the AMD box from my Demon tail panel to ship it whole too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back