[WANTED] 74 Duster Wiring Harness

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can get a 73 or 75 model would be better, in 74 model they had the famous interlocking seatbelt module,it's ivory colored box in the wiring about the size of a wallet next to glovebox,and a reset button on the driver's side inner fender. The modules are usually bad and on ebay they average about $150 with no guarantee of being good. If you try to remove them it's a pain in the ***, there's about 11 different things wired thru those modules. Mopar realized how bad they were and didn't put them on 75 models. Remember ,I talking from experience, I have a 74 duster in the driveway, finally put a 72 model wiring . If you can find a module that is green or orange those were bypass modules for cars sent to Canada or Mexico ,they didn't have seatbelt laws like the US. Hope this helps

All,

Looking for a wiring harness for a 74 Duster, or a partial known good harness and can be pieced together. Helping a club memebr get his Mopar ready for the #nonames nationals being held in Missouri the 30th of Sept. He is a Youtuber covering his build. What is Dust or Bust? Background & Overview - YouTube

Thanks,
Marion
What Harness do you Need Motor, Dash, Body ? I have a 74 that i am parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back