Not open for further replies.

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
Just testing the waters....... I like this car a lot, but I have 7 cars and was considering selling one (man, I sure hate to... so I could change my mind from hour to hour)
318 (see my low dollar 318 build), New aluminum radiator, rebuilt 904 (stock converter), 7 1/4 rear. New 2.5 dual exhaust out the back (TTI down pipes). Manual steering (I have the power steering set up it came with), manual drum brakes. small bolt pattern rallye wheels. Solid car! Interior need work.
I gave 2800 for it with a slant. I put the 318 in with Schumacher mounts, rebuilt 904, new dual exhaust, new radiator, new battery, manual steering, and rallye wheels. I have about 4700.00 in to it and that is what I want. You can drive it home. Headlights, tail lights, blinkers, wipers all work as well as the gages. The after market radio works too. Car is located about 1/2 hour from Dubuque, Iowa on the Illinois side.
Cash in hand or the car don't move. You arrange shipping.
Please do not ask for more pictures unless you are SERIOUS!

upload_2016-9-20_20-35-0.png

I'm not a body man, but my opinion is most of the places where the paint is missing is very solid. I know it's a little hard to tell in the pictures, but that is my opinion. I do have some chrome that came with the car that looks to be the chrome that goes around the front window. I also have two other SBP ralley wheels with caps (and rings I believe) that go with the car. Again, the underneath of the car is more impressive than what you see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back