74 Plymouth B6 Blue

-
I suppose if you had to match the (B6) upholstery color you could steal a small piece of unmolested blue vinyl from area tucked underneath and have paint shop scan it. Then a closest match can be formulated and put into a jiggle-can. Is that your exterior color on avatar? What is factory code on tag? In that other thread by James Kopanyi, his tag has KB5 outside and A1B5 (vinyl/cloth) inside but not much to paint blue inside except for dash and column. My '70 Dart has EF8 out and D2F8 inside. Seats are two-tone but all vinyl. Door tops exposed so painted as exterior.

I suppose if you had to match the (B6) upholstery color you could steal a small piece of unmolested blue vinyl from area tucked underneath and have paint shop scan it. Then a closest match can be formulated and put into a jiggle-can. Is that your exterior color on avatar? What is factory code on tag? In that other thread by James Kopanyi, his tag has KB5 outside and A1B5 (vinyl/cloth) inside but not much to paint blue inside except for dash and column. My '70 Dart has EF8 out and D2F8 inside. Seats are two-tone but all vinyl. Door tops exposed so painted as exterior.
Exterior is w1 white interior a1b6

D0DBD745-257D-4078-8B12-EE22B46634E7.jpeg

Wow. Seeing is believing. Sorry I doubted. Very nice color contrast - would look so much better than black or brown interior. The interior code B5 would be similar to interior B6 as both called medium blue. So steering column, wheel and dash all same color. What work are you doing inside? Seat upholstery? I am also 'blessed' with blue cloth/vinyl in my Signet, and cannot purchase ready-made covers. :(

-
Back