-
Status
Not open for further replies.

74duster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
198/6 automatic, drum brakes, power steering, very nice interior. Tank needs flushed, needs fuel line replaced, one brake occasionally locks up.
Starts easily, runs well, idles well (in gear idle is rough-I think thats because of the junk in the gas tank).
Car looks nice, especially the interior. It has rusty floors and quarter panels. Good for work car or project.
$2000 or offer, possible trade.
Car is in northwest Illinois

PDR_0474.jpg

PDR_0475.jpg

PDR_0476.jpg

PDR_0477.jpg

PDR_0480.jpg

PDR_0481.jpg

PDR_0484.jpg

PDR_0485.jpg

PDR_0486.jpg

Let's see now... you have the Holley TBI setup, and I have the 4speed. I have the Scamp and you're interested in that.
Maybe we just need to pile up all of our stuff and make one massive trade. If we each get enough new stuff, then that will justify the travel expenses.:cheers:

tell me what your working on,what you need,etc,ill let ya know what i have,or have access too,and maybe we can make a deal,lol.If ya like,pm me with your phone number,well chat about it

Not trying to highjack the post but my dart is the one in these for sale ads under 74 dart. Not interested in any trades right now im moving soon and need this thing to go. Thanks though

Price is now $1500.
This car is too good to cut up, I would like to sell it.
I am open to cash offers or trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back