[WANTED] 74 Seatbelt Bolts

-

Mojoe9955

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for some some seatbelt bolts, specifically for the retractable shoulder belts on a 74 Duster. I'm using some that work, but they flop around like the shoulder is too small or too long. I surprised at the wide variety of bolts for the different years, types of seatbelts. :realcrazy:

I took the seatbelts out of my 74 Duster 5-6 years ago. I might still have them, as I never throw away parts. I'll see if I can find them this week.

Tom

I wouldn't know how to classify them until now.
I looked at what I have in the 74 which are C10, and I have C10 in my 70, both of which work thread wise, but all the shanks on them seem long which may be OK where the belts are doubled up for 3 passengers on a bench seat. I'm wondering if there are shorter shank bolts for "single" belt bolts, for bucket seats and shoulder belts as the longer shank bolts let them "flop around", not too mention won't allow the plastic covers that conceal them to lay flat which doesn't appear right to me.

Someone here put up an illustration that showed the "C" numbers and where they were placed a week or so back.

Not sure if this is the same, I have a ‘72 Scamp with C11 bolts for the shoulder strap but, mine is a 2 dr hardtop. I used the post from 72bluNblu from August 30, 2016:

Front:
C10x2=Front lap belt retractors (mounted to the inside of sill)
C11x2=Shoulder belt anchors on the hardtop (mounted to the inside of the roof)
C12x2=Front seat buckle ends mounted on the tunnel)

Rear:
C10x2=Outer belts mounted on the sills
C12x2=Inner belts mounted to the floor

I'm looking for some some seatbelt bolts, specifically for the retractable shoulder belts on a 74 Duster. I'm using some that work, but they flop around like the shoulder is too small or too long. I surprised at the wide variety of bolts for the different years, types of seatbelts. :realcrazy:
One is a K11 and one a C11 but I’m positive they came out of the upper pillar mounts of my 74 Swinger.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I saw another post where someone was looking for bolts and another member, Liberty MW chimed in to say he might have some.
If he can't help, at least now I know what look for at Mopar shows this summer.
Thanks

I saw another post where someone was looking for bolts and another member, Liberty MW chimed in to say he might have some.
If he can't help, at least now I know what look for at Mopar shows this summer.
Thanks
You can have all of these for $20 shipped if you want them. All from my ‘74.

Jared

image.jpg

-
Back