-
Status
Not open for further replies.

labyerly

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Over $7,000 in receipts - dynoed at 435HP - needs a new owner. I'm a street rodder - not a hot rodder and need to get after my '50 Plymouth coupe project.

The car needs a paint job and proper seat covers. Almost everything else is new or fixed. Little or no rust - western car. If you PM me, I'll send you more pictures and a list of new items. If you want to search the "welcome" thread for labyerly (sometime in January), you will find the story of how I ended up the reluctant owner of the car and a list of parts.

The car is located in Williston, North Dakota which is in the middle of nowhere so I know pick up/shipping would be a pain but maybe we can work something out.

The first $7,500 takes it. Cash, wire transfer or cashier's check.

Back on. The guy came by this morning to pick it up and made the mistake of bringing his wife along. She saw my Chevy show truck and informed him that she WANTED and would have the truck. Being the macho husband - like all of us - he said "yes, dear" and that was that. The show truck is gone and the Dart is still here.

Suspension:
PST sway bars – 1” Front; 7/8” Rear
Tie Rod Ends/ Ball Joints//Idler Arm
Wheel Bearings
KYB Gas-A-Just front and rear shocks
CAP Automotive Tubular Upper A arms - probably should be replaced based on comments
Mancini Racing lower control arm reinforcements
Mancini Racing .920” torsion bars
Mancini Racing bolt in frame connectors
Ignition:
Mopar Perfromance Distributor upgrade and ignition module
Mopar Performance Ultra coil
Transmission:
TCI nonlockup torque converter & flexplate
B&M High capacity pan
Turbo Action manual throttle body and manual shift conversion
Exhaust:
Magnaflow mufflers 2.5 inch
Gibson chrome tips
Dynomax Ceramic Headers
Rims:
American Racing Outlaw Type 61 14x7 5x4.5
Engine:
Edelbrock Air Gap intake manifold
Edelbrock Aluminium heads
Proform/Holley 750cfm 4 barrel carburetor
Mopar Performance fan
Mopar Performance water pump
Comp Cam
Perma-Cool oil cooler with fan
Summit lightweight racing starter
Alternator
Holley fuel pump
Remote mount oil filter with Airquip lines
Mopar Performance valve covers
Summit Racing air filter
Interior:
New carpet
Glove box insert
Dante/REM ABS Headliner, sail panels, package tray

How about a reasonable offer? Its going to go somehow/somewhere so it might just as well go to an "A Body" member.

How about a reasonable offer? Its going to go somehow/somewhere so it might just as well go to an "A Body" member.

Yeah! The car surely needs a paint job. I just hope everything goes well with the sale. Good Luck!

Thanks for the bump. The eBay auction ends tomorrow night and I just hope someone buys it. I'm trying to free up garage space for my '50 Plymouth street rod (frame finished and mating body to frame next weekend) but if it doesn't sell, it isn't the end of the world. I'll just shuffle cars around, mothball the car and hide it in the back. Future "barn find"?

Bless my wife's heart - she talked me into pulling the car from eBay. She may not really like the car - too fast, too much noise - but she understands that a muscle car, a street rod and an antique are the 3 kinds of cars every guy needs! Like I said, a future "barn find" for someone since my son thinks cars are just a form of transportation.

My brother in law..the guy that got me into cars...he is a serious car nut as well..has two boys with the only concern is how big the stereo is.. I really feel bad for him because both my kids are into MOPARS..

Remember..a dog is the only family member that you can chose :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back