-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onthepipe

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
A 74 Valiant Scamp Same as a 70-76 Swinger. Was put on a rotisserie and completely stripped. Bare metal. I bought a partially completed project. I really only wanted the speed parts for my own car. The body is straight and solid. Hate to have to cut it up. It's too good to throw away. Selling the shell only but I may sell some of the other parts also later. Good NY title. Sorry about the lousy pics. The jpg files are too big to post. I can't figure how to resize. I can email them to anyone interested. $500 Syracuse NY

I have posted pics on moparstyle.com under restorable cars for sale. I can't really deliver out of town too easily. Can help load on a u-haul trailer. I have an engine hoist.

A 74 Valiant Scamp Same as a 70-76 Swinger. Was put on a rotisserie and completely stripped. Bare metal. I bought a partially completed project. I really only wanted the speed parts for my own car. The body is straight and solid. Hate to have to cut it up. It's too good to throw away. Selling the shell only but I may sell some of the other parts also later. Good NY title. Sorry about the lousy pics. The jpg files are too big to post. I can't figure how to resize. I can email them to anyone interested. $500 Syracuse NY

PM sent

I'm going to pass on this car, for now. If any of you guys are interested!
Thanks!

Val_back.JPG
Val_f_2.JPG
Val_side.JPG
Val_front.JPG

he has it in a dark area, storing it, was supposed to be moving it to his garage and getting better pics

I got the car out of storage bldg. Friday. It's even better than I hoped. Not sure I even want to part with it now. Trying to post pictures.

v.jpg

v10.jpg

v9.jpg

v8.jpg

v7.jpg

v1.jpg

v2.jpg

v3.jpg

v4.jpg

v6.jpg

I may be interested in a swap for the sled. Also looking for vintage 2 stroke street and dirt bikes.

I will get you pics tonight.....PM me w/ e-mail address .I talked to you on the phone about this sled 96 skidoo formula Z 583 new top end 200miles on it...thanks

here they are...the pics kinda of suck....it suppose to be nicer out in tuesday i can get better ones then....let me know what you want to do.......

ski doo 005.jpg

ski doo 006.jpg

ski doo 007.jpg

ski doo 008.jpg

ski doo 011.jpg

ski doo 010.jpg

ski doo 013.jpg

ski doo 015.jpg

ski doo 014.jpg

Thanks anyway but I'll pass on the sled. It's a little rough for me. It might be worth $800 with the seat fixed next November. I've decided to hang on to the car. I'm going to get some primer on it and put it back in storage at least for now. Thanks for the interest everyone. No one showed up to look. One guy made an appointment for last Sat. then stiffed me.

Thanks anyway but I'll pass on the sled. It's a little rough for me. It might be worth $800 with the seat fixed next November. I've decided to hang on to the car. I'm going to get some primer on it and put it back in storage at least for now. Thanks for the interest everyone. No one showed up to look. One guy made an appointment for last Sat. then stiffed me.

That guy was me that stiffed you.....i wrote you a pm stating my friend got sick at the show and we had to leave early....read your pm;s or this thread and you would know what is going on......Thanks for all the pics of car...I wanted it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back