742 complete third member 3.23 Sure Grip.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevemackanos

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a very clean west coast 741 8 3/4 factory clutch Sure Grip large yoke asking $475.00 or best offer. I have been running this in my Challenger and keep clean fluid and anti slip additive . It runs great and quiet no leaks posi works fine.Build dat on the housing is 68 and the ring gear. I purchased a 489 for the car I have to make more date correct don't need this unit.....Also have a Mopar performance adjustable snubber for sale for $40.00 this unit does not have a snubber included. Also can be change to a small yoke if needed......I will be at Monster Mopar and Nationals.....In the St louis area. PM me

I have a very clean west coast 741 8 3/4 factory clutch Sure Grip large yoke asking $475.00 or best offer. I have been running this in my Challenger and keep clean fluid and anti slip additive . It runs great and quiet no leaks posi works fine.Build dat on the housing is 68 and the ring gear. I purchased a 489 for the car I have to make more date correct don't need this unit.....Also have a Mopar performance adjustable snubber for sale for $40.00 this unit does not have a snubber included. Also can be change to a small yoke if needed......I will be at Monster Mopar and Nationals.....In the St louis area. PM me

Sorry guys sold this to a local guy much easier than shipping....THX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back