75 318 Dart

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not trying to come up with another "whats it worth" appraisal thread! but........I have been kicking around some ideas for my latest project. An AMC is high on list.
But I've found a 75 Dart 318 running/driving project. Rough around the edges for me, but it would be a great find for some guy in the salt belt. But that is beside the point, I am in Tx not NY!. None the less, how much less will it be worth as a project or as a decent done driver than say a '72 down car Dart?
I have done many early A bodys, and seldom do I fool with any A newer than 72. I personally have nothing against them, but these old cars have always come and eventually gone on to a good home somewhere else. I did a couple of Roadrunner Volares last couple year, and I don't want ANY more of them!!!! lol
Decent 72 down Duster and Dart projects have gotten hard to find without driving a long ways around here. Just checking out opinions!

Last edited:
I'm not driving 8-9 hours to look at this Dart. The more I ask questions, the more I feel he is just another CL type that will skirt around the truth to sell off his chit.
Tell me the truth and I will decide if I want to pull the trigger and how much for.
Ah the hunt!

-
Back