-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70-duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have a complete steering column out of a 75 dart sport. It is a floor shift column. All the wiring is in great shape and so is the column. The car had 94k miles on it. I can sell it with or without the steering wheel. $150 without the wheel, or $175 with it, obo plus the ride. Comes with the ignition key as well.

Attachments

• photo-13.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 293
I have a complete steering column out of a 75 dart sport. It is a floor shift column. All the wiring is in great shape and so is the column. The car had 94k miles on it. I can sell it with or without the steering wheel. $150 without the wheel, or $175 with it, obo plus the ride. Comes with the ignition key as well.
Wiil this steering column fit a 73 Dart as well? I'm looking to convert my column shift to floor shift if I can find all the parts I need.

All the for sale ads show 70-73 being the same and then 74-76 being the same. Not sure what the difference is other than how it looks. I don't think anything like length is an issue.

All the for sale ads show 70-73 being the same and then 74-76 being the same. Not sure what the difference is other than how it looks. I don't think anything like length is an issue.

The mounting plate to the floor. And 70 is different from 71-73 It doesnt have the interlock to remove the key

the mounting area on the column is different, that mounts to the bottom of the dash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back