75 dart tailight panel swap

-

horsinaround

Reaction score
Hey everyone,new to the site. Lots of great info on here ! Anyways I just found a real good deal on a 75 dart. I have had many a bodies before and have never cared for the look of the late ones. I know swapping the nose isnt a big deal. As far as the tailight panel goes can I go to the 68-69 style or do I have to stay 70-73 ?? From what I have read the 70-73 swap isnt too bad but I wasnt sure if the 68-69 tailight panel would go in ?? Any help is appreciated. Thanks everyone.

Lots of spot weld drilling and welding/fab work it can be done but for the time It would take is it worth it? or should you just wait to find a 73-70 car theres a couple of people who have done it here

I dont mind the work. I know the earlier 70-73 tail panel will go right in. I just wasnt sure if the 68-69 style would. I think the quaters are different but Iam not sure. Oh well,think I will just swap to the 70ish swinger panel.

Thanks !!

You'll have better luck with finding a 70 to 73 panel versus the 67 to 69. I have a 68 and finding the rear quarter extensions has been hard. I don't think i would swap to a 70 tail panel.

MrG

I would love to put a 67-69 tail panel on the car. Will it go in though ?? I absolutly hate the 75 panel so its going one way or the other lol. If all I can do is go to the 70-73 style than so be it. But if my quaters will accept the 67-69 panel that would be awesome !!!

-
Back