Status
Not open for further replies.

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Posting this for a member . No one need pm me asking for parts thanks . :cheers:

Attachments

• IMG_0379.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_0383.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_0382.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_0385.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_0390.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 260
why couldn't that be closer ...do you know how many years I have looked for a 75 dart ....I want one because my adoptive dad had one when I moved here and they should have NEVER NEVER let it go ....dang dang ...those are harder to find than the earlier ones .....I always find a gazillion 69-72 dart but never anything that new

LMAO rani it is nothing but a parts car all its wireing and dash and stirring colom went into a 69 dart of a friend so it could live a agin .

LMAO rani it is nothing but a parts car all its wireing and dash and stirring colom went into a 69 dart of a friend so it could live a agin .

all those parts are completely different from a 69 dart .....did you guys build a homer car

Attachments

• la-homer-mobile.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 259
He took the wireing and all outta the 75 and slaped it in the 69 . So its on the colom where the 75 would be . He wireing was fried in the 69 so thats how it came to get the 75 stuff in it lol

He took the wireing and all outta the 75 and slaped it in the 69 . So its on the colom where the 75 would be . He wireing was fried in the 69 so thats how it came to get the 75 stuff in it lol

I figured he would use the entire set up off the 75 but you lost me with the two switch comment. I was wondering what anyone would screw up a nice dash just to add an ignition switch when he had one on the steering column?

It did not have one in the dash . he took all the stuff from the 75 as it was in the 75 and put it in the 69 .

It did not have one in the dash . he took all the stuff from the 75 as it was in the 75 and put it in the 69 .

so its a 69 with a 75 dash and column and vin number and the whole show.......wouldn't it have been easier to just fix the 75:jocolor::jocolor:

hi asa. what shape is the antenna base in. i need one that isn't all pitted up. let me know what ya want for it. thanks, mike

Hi Asa:
Finally had a look at the 75...It Looks to be what I need... the parts we discussed...
I will contact you tomorrow(Sunday) to plan a trip to your place...
Later,
Triumphman

Technically only correct for a 75 Dart since they switched to amber turn signals in 76 but will interchange between 75s and 76s

This also another fairly reliable way to ID a 75 from a 76

thanks ...you learn something new everyday and info for these later is not really out there as so many people focus on the earlier cars.

hi asa. what shape is the antenna base in. i need one that isn't all pitted up. let me know what ya want for it. thanks, mike
Sorry mike I gave my word to him on some of the parts and that was one of them . He came and got them . He was the member i was talking bout when i posted this thread .

Hi Asa:
Finally had a look at the 75...It Looks to be what I need... the parts we discussed...
I will contact you tomorrow(Sunday) to plan a trip to your place...
Later,
Triumphman
Thanks my friend ..... Any one thinkin of dealin with this member ... Good feller to deal with .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back