-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69B-Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1975 Dart. Originally /6 car with PS, PB, (front disc). Car is in Seatac, Wa. I have the title. I am also willing to part if it doesn't sell whole.

car is basically a rolling shell with a title. Included is narrowed rear end (8 3/4), 3.23 gears in an open carrier 741 case. Axle is 48" flange to flange, springs have been relocated inward, 2” lowering blocks, rear air shocks (on side has a broken plastic nut so at this point, I can’t check them to see if they hold air). Rear inner wheelwells have been trimmed out to tub it, I do have the pieces that were cut out so you can weld them in and put a strip in the center to finish them. The front end has discs, sway bar, power booster and master cyl are there, power steering box, radiator, door panels, front kick panels. Tons of parts, wiring, trim, etc but I have no idea what all little pieces might be missing. The car was torn all apart to make a race car by a previous owner.
Weld wheels look to be in great shape, a bit dirty from sitting but a quick wash and 15 minutes with some polish and they would look like new.

Tires are N50-15 rear and 165-R15 in the front. Rear tires hold air pretty well but I would not run them as they are old and pretty cracked up. Fronts are also cracked up and do not hold air although I have not run any water over them to see if it is maybe just leaking at the beads.

floors are rusted, as well as the spare tire well.

Here is a link to the full Photobucket album.

http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/69B-Cuda/slideshow/75 Dart

Car is sitting on my trailer, can deliver within the greater Seattle area for gas.

Asking 1000$

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back