Barn find, never seen one plz help.

Attachments

• 75 dodge rt.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 310
  • 75 dodge rt2.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 325
  • 75 dodge rt 3.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 318
A Dodge Aspen R/T F body looks like it's decent. The T Tops are are a rare option.

Wow, that thing is sexy. Original paint and all. Better snatch that one up. One of these days, that's going to be a high dollar car.

OOOoo I like it, its definatly an aspen, looks like a factory R/T as well! worth some money

buy it buy it buy it hahaha aspen rt they didnt start making the aspens untill 1977 so it would be a 1977-1979

t tops..factory installed water leaks.worked at a dodge dealer in the late 70s, fixed a ton of em. still a nice car tho..

t tops..factory installed water leaks.worked at a dodge dealer in the late 70s, fixed a ton of em. still a nice car tho..

you can buy new T top rubbers for them, if given the chance to own one with T tops8) I would take it

Buy it and then piss us all off when you tell us you stole it....

Looks like a 79 R/T. :love7:One of 872. And the T-tops make it one of 418 Aspens with the option. Don't tell me it's a 360, as just 384 79 Aspen coupes had it. Now combine any 2 (R/T package, T-tops, 360), and the numbers aren't known, but safely less. If it's got all 3 (R/T, T-tops, 360), we are talking rare AND desireable. Me likes. :love7:Would go nicely with my 79 Runner (1137) T-top (487) slant-six (who cares how many?).

-
Back