-
Status
Not open for further replies.

360Duster75

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have pretty much lost interest in my 75 Duster 360. It is a very solid car and a true 360 car L code Vin. It has a few things i had to replace on it like the K member its a early 70s but i have the stocker just need to have a mount rewelded on it. Has all the wires for it but needs the under the hood electricals hooked up and installed. The engine is not the original engine but has a .520 lift cam (IT SOUNDS MONSTEROUS) Ill upload a video of the engine in a Valliant before i got it from the guy who had it in the Valliant. It also has Torker 340 intake (needs a better one asap very power robbing on it) has a Holly 750 Vac Sec carb on it, a Moroso aircleaner, and has the 8 3/4 rear end installed on it. Also will come with the driveshaft and radiator. It has no interior minus the driver seat. Has new rotors, calipers, pads, master cylinder, and ball joints. I am taking a big loss in the price im askin but i am looking for $2000 firm (Cash does talk though). It will need to be trailered from West Monroe, LA to your house or shop. Wont take long to have it on the road i just lost interest trying to get my other car on the road and just not making the money i was when i got the car. If interested just message me on here and i will get back to you asap. Forgot to mention it has 2 different doors on it due to missing a drivers side all together but i have the matching keys for both and the passenger door and the key fot it also even the key for the ignition.

70ke1l.jpg

14lk9dd.jpg

24n4jev.jpg

21j82li.jpg

24uxoo7.jpg

(note this picture was before I move the bumper back to its original possition)

I can take more pics for anyone that is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back