75 duster moonroof liner

-

cdsilks

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can find the interior liner for a moonroof in a 1975 Duster manual crank. Not looking for the whole headliner just the one that covers the moonroof. Thanks

Isn't it just a piece of fabric? I don't recall that it even matched the fiberboard headliner.

You could probably just get headliner material from an auto interior upholstery shop.

You could probably just get headliner material from an auto interior upholstery shop.
This is what the material looks like kind of a vinyl fabric. Reminds me of the old pull down roller shades for Windows

Screenshot_20220201-174134_Gallery.jpg

Mine looks about the same. Kind of saggy. I'm not interested in original though. I'll figure out something when I get that far along.
20220201_184509.jpg

Just thinking... doesn't vinyl have fabric on the back like what you said? Maybe you could get some vinyl fabric and just reverse it.

Last edited:
Is that the car in your avatar? That looks really good.

Mine is 73 Dart Sport with matching 340, sunroof, folding rear seat. Automatic but planning switch to manual. Originally brown with white buckets but planning to change that too.

Mine is 73 Dart Sport with matching 340, sunroof, folding rear seat. Automatic but planning switch to manual. Originally brown with white buckets but planning to change that too.
Nice that's a pretty rare option car also. You have the 4-speed set up yet?

I have pedals, an aluminum bellhousing, and an a833 4-speed that probably needs gone through. Nothing else so far.

I got lucky that my 340 crankshaft is drilled and already has the pilot bushing installed.

I have pedals, an aluminum bellhousing, and an a833 4-speed that probably needs gone through. Nothing else so far.
Well that's the majority of things you need. I have a complete setup I'm contemplating on selling one of these days. That was originally my plan as well but I want to keep the car original I decided

Mine wasn't supposed to be numbers matching which was fine with me. I never planned to keep it original. One day I decided to check though and to my surprise, it has the original engine. I had to step back and think about that for a little while but decided to go ahead with my vision of what I want.

Mine wasn't supposed to be numbers matching which was fine with me. I never planned to keep it original. One day I decided to check though and to my surprise, it has the original engine. I had to step back and think about that for a little while but decided to go ahead with my vision of what I want.
That's awesome.

Did a little more research on the sunroof material sounds like it was made out of canvas.

-
Back