75 Gold Duster

-

360Duster75

Reaction score
There is a little car lot selling a 75 Gold Duster with a 318 in it, its pretty effing nice its said its the original paint and matching numbers but idk. Its a column shift auto. Inside is clean but has black cloth seats up front and black leathers in the back. Exterior it has mix matched mirros and back bumper has pretty big dent in it on drivers side. They are asking $13500 for it but i belive its to much but i could be wrong what do yall think?? Ill try to get some pics tomorrow eve.

run away fast, that "numbers matching 318" BS just threw 8,000 bucks on the price tag, and thats without seeing it IMO

those cars make me recall the early 80's and $500 cars...back then only the pre 1972 cars were thought of highly.

i really doubt it pull $10,000, maybe 6--7 years ago, not today, IMO

from what i know dont the Gold Dusters only have /6s? i wasnt gonna get it i wanted to see what all he would bs on. He also said a shell only is on ebay and going for 5k and that 75s like those are selling for 15k-30k i havnt seen not 1 Duster of any year go for that.

from what i know dont the Gold Dusters only have /6s? i wasnt gonna get it i wanted to see what all he would bs on. He also said a shell only is on ebay and going for 5k and that 75s like those are selling for 15k-30k i havnt seen not 1 Duster of any year go for that.

well, the 5th digit is the engine code
C=/6
G=318
L=360

i would never touch a shell of a 75 duster for more than 200 bucks, and it would have to be 100% rust free

The guy's a salesman.

And, no, Gold's weren't slant only cars.

i gave 1200 for my 75 360 but it wasnt a complete shell, had a pretty good bit of stuff in it to.

No disrespect to Dusters but there are a ton of them and thier parts are dirt cheap. Had I known just how cheap I would have just built the 73 I used for parts. No way that late of a simple 318 car is worth over $13,000 even if it were an unrestored museum peice. That said in my used car dealer experience they will knock $4000 off a $13,000 price in 10 minutes. Still $9500 it better be a 360 4 speed car. Even pretty effn nice but with obvious corners cut on a 318 car it wouldn't sell for $5000.

I have a feeling someone with more money than brains will buy it. I wouldn't get it when I can restore my L code Duster and still have money to get another project

-
Back