-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boedighw

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Parting out 75 Pymouth Duster that has rust issues. Posting small pieces over in the other forums, but placing major parts here. All prices are OBO, local pickup only for large items.

Front/Rear Window Trim: $150 (both) *Can Ship
Front Fender: $75 ea.
Hood: $150
Rear Lid: $100
Front/Rear Windshield: $150
Grill:
Front Bumper:
Rear Bumper:
LBP American Racing Wheels with 75% Tread Tires: $500
Doors: $100 (includes glass, regulators, and locks)
Door Panels (per request from PM): $75

Located outside Portland Oregon
Cash

Please make offer on items I'm still researching.

I have no idea what to do with the shell after it is parted. The floor has been repaired several times, and there is rust in the rear quarter panels. Would make an excellent dragster shell if there is interest. Slant six car originally, and will continue to post items as they come up.

Attachments

• Fender.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,213
  • Hood.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,221
  • Rear Truck Lid.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,213
  • Front Glass.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,219
  • Inner Panel.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,154
Responding to a couple PM's.

More than happy to scrounge for parts you guys are requesting, can you help me by giving me a starting price? Thanks!

Steering Wheel has small crack in upper third.

Have brake portioning valve, spindles, disc brake setup.

Wiper Arms: $30

You guys got me running! Keep it coming, guy weekend to work on the car.

Attachments

• Steering Wheel.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,137
  • Trim.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,153
  • Wiper Arms.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,138
Do you still have the door panels and top plastic coverings for them? very intersted

I do have the headliner, local pickup only. Make a great deal if before next weekend (10/10)
I have the doors complete, with panel and plastic cover. Please PM, prefer local pickup possibly sell whole door for great deal.
No Shock Plates, Ford 8.8 with 4 link setup. Shortened the axle for two short sides, and welded spring perches for it ($500). 3.73, posi, disc brakes.

Trying to sell Disc Brakes, Ford 8.8, and American Racing Wheels and Tires for $1200 as a big bolt swap package. Local Pickup. If I sell this, I will discard the shell.

Tray is average, I had it sandblasted and painted a while back.
$10 plus shipping? Honestly, the good mark one will be a better way to go.

Do you have the rear upper sail panels that go around the quarter glass? I need both of them and would need them shipped to AZ. Is that possible?

Please PM for wiper arms.

Interior Sail panels are sold.

I can pull the mirror this weekend, please PM.

If anyone in Oregon wants a Duster shell with body panels, please pass the word. I need to get rid of it before the holidays (Scrapyard will be about $100). I have the title for this car.

I would like to sell a Big Bolt Pattern setup with the disc brakes, Ford 8.8, and Wheels for $1200 obo. Local Pickup only.

Im looking for the left front frame rail where the bumper bracket attaches. would you be willing to cut that off?
th_74dartside.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
th_74dartfront.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Guys, I appreciate your interest. The body will be scrapped unless any local buyers are willing to come get it. $1 for body and title, you haul out.

I do not wish to ship anything that will not fit in a flat rate box.

Right now I'm trying to survive the holidays and will put up a final list next week (taking time off from work).

Do you still have the kick panels? Are they black? Does the driver have the indent for the foot operated emergency brake.

Riddler

Looks like a nice car to part out.... Have the battery hold down? Picture maybe? shipped price to Illinois zip code 61951 please

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back