76 Dart Sport Interior Colors

-

DueceDuster

Reaction score
The interior on the Dart Sport I bought is trashed. All the plastic is faded and scratched. I bought some Duplicolor White upholstery paint and it worked great except it doesn't match. I have searched the web and can't find info on what the factory color was named. It's white but kind of tan. Can anyone list the colors for upholstery that year with the factory name? If anyone has a good source for the paint that would help too. Thanks.

Thanks, this interior is close to white but not quite. It's not tan. Even the edges that weren't exposed are like not bright white.

After much searching and with help from people here I found the right product. It is an aerosol product by SEM color Light Parchment #15823. It is a very close match and easy to use. I cleaned the inside door tops, the arm rests and the door escutcheons with Spray Nine and TSP. I wiped them down with paint thinner. I sprayed 2 coats of Duplicolor white spray dye, that was too white, then I looked for a better match. I sprayed the SEM over that, it looks great.

-
Back