76 Dart Sport, Wheels finally on. Rally

-

SDHomesteade

Reaction score
This is the 76 Dart we traded a Calf for a couple years ago. Had Steel Rims with Hubcaps on it and finally got it all running and good to go about a year ago. Finally had the money to pick up a couple new tires and mounted them on the Rally Rims that came with the Road Runner we got last year that needs a **** ton of work to it before it's running.

Wife's Daily Driver Car and hopefully this year we can start working on the Body Issues. I think she looks pretty good with the Rally Rims on her now. I got all 4 Center Caps and Trim Rings too but not the correct Lug Nuts right now. Never cared much for the Trim Rings so left them off too. Before with the Steel Rims (Minus Hubcaps) and After with the Rally's.
IMG_2282.JPG
rally.JPG

This is the 76 Dart we traded a Calf for a couple years ago. Had Steel Rims with Hubcaps on it and finally got it all running and good to go about a year ago. Finally had the money to pick up a couple new tires and mounted them on the Rally Rims that came with the Road Runner we got last year that needs a **** ton of work to it before it's running.

Wife's Daily Driver Car and hopefully this year we can start working on the Body Issues. I think she looks pretty good with the Rally Rims on her now. I got all 4 Center Caps and Trim Rings too but not the correct Lug Nuts right now. Never cared much for the Trim Rings so left them off too. Before with the Steel Rims (Minus Hubcaps) and After with the Rally's. View attachment 1714932707 View attachment 1714932708

There is a whole bunch you can do to a Dart Sport but the biggest bang is wheels and paint. Sounds you are strapped for cash, about the was I was when I started on mine. The biggest differences would I had no real big body issues and I am the original owner of mine. The first thing on my list when I started was swap out the slant 6 for a V8, which ended up being a 360.
Lots of luck with your project, the wheels look great...real good beginning.
005 (4).JPG

I'm the 2nd owner on this one. Traded a Calf to the Lady that originally bought it back in 1976, she even still had the 1976 South Dakota Title for it LOL. Was sitting for almost 11 yrs before we got a hold of it.

Sweet Looking Ride ya got there.

Yeah, still needs LOTS of work, Mostly Body and some interior work, but in damn good shape for its age and for sitting so long doing nothing but rotting.

-
Back