-
Status
Not open for further replies.

phil

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
76 dart sport,mild 318/727, hooker headers,new wheels/tires, factory a/c car,but in the past someone took all the underhood pieces off. P/s,P/b, Very nice white bucket interior,fold down rear seat. Duster 340 stripes. Very good shape. Sell or trade for drag car. 6000.00

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Did this car by chance come from carrolton, IL ? Looks like one I was looking at buying a few years back.

76 dart sport,mild 318/727, hooker headers,new wheels/tires, factory a/c car,but in the past someone took all the underhood pieces off. P/s,P/b, Very nice white bucket interior,fold down rear seat. Duster 340 stripes. Very good shape. Sell or trade for drag car. 6000.00
Is this car still for sale

the car is still for sale if your interested. . Would love to trade for a drag car too.

I have a rear engine dragster, minus motor, including enclosed trailer I would trade you for. Located in Iowa. Trade must come to my location, Here's a few pics...

91 Rear engine dragster_557x768.jpg

do you have any more pics? and how dose it do on the free way? and is it mini tubed? the rear tires look pretty beefy

It drives great.the rear tires are 275-60x15,s on 15x10 rims with 41/2 backspacing. It has not been mini tubbed or springs moved. Too nice of a car to cut up. Send me a p.m. with your e-mail for more pics. Thanks

how about a 1969 gtx clone roller? build it the way you want it! pm me. thanks,eric

Bigdemo and wracks, I cannot do anything if you guys don't respond to your p.m. and send e mail address or show that you are serious.

Bigdemo, I sent you A ton of pics and e-mail to see if your interested. Some kind of reply would be nice to get back. Guys if you are serious then thats great, but please don't waste my time and yours. Thanks

Hey guys if Bigdemo contacts you wanting detailed pics of you car for sale and acts sooo serious,don't beleive him!! He,s just a typical picture collector Thanks

Phil,obviously I must not of liked what I saw in the photos,also I don't want to make my Dart like yours as you said in your message,I simply found better deals,I can afford to buy a car once so it will be one I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back