76 degrees on Christmas Eve

-

64 AAR Valiant

ODD DUCK
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I think the Myans were right. We just read it wrong and thought the world would end in 2012. It was just the start. Going to fire up the grill Today, and put away the snow blower till Easter I guess!

LOL - oh well right!? After getting whacked with a Halloween blizzard a couple of years ago and the miserable winter last year, I'll take it. We're going light looking tonight because MaNature has made it totally possible..

My wife guaranteed It would not snow this season here.
Pic of my Birthday/Christmas present she bought for me.

Attachments

• 028 (1).jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 175
Ya no kidding could reach 70 degrees here today..i ain't complaining though..

its +10c with rain here today I usually have my smelt shack on the ice by the end of November and it dosent look like any cold weather in the near future so no fresh smelts for supper .

Looking at near 70 here on Christmas day. Then they're forecasting up to 18 inches of snow ove the next 48 hours. Could be fun..

Supposed to be a high of 30 and a low of 21 today. With a chance of snow....

That's what I said. 70 degrees on Friday, 18 inches of snow by Sunday night. We're not used to the white stuff out here. Could get real interesting.

ha!! you Texas guys!!!
they are talking 5 -10 inches rain for s w Missouri. that will head Northeast.... rain or snow for ya guys!!?????
7 poor souls lost their lives in Ar, Tn, Ms yesterday! that was from just a small storm!
60 here today, it will be back to winter next Tue! hate it!!!! yes anything under 50 is way too cold!!!!!

It's been rainy as all get out here witch means SNOW ON THE MOUNTAIN !!! :cheers:
when life gives you snow, you go snowmobiling ! !!! YEEEEEE HAAAAAAA! :happy2::happy2::happy2:
my wife and I are going up to the mountain tomorrow on x-mas. All that new powder ! ! :wave:

-I think the Myans were right. We just read it wrong and thought the world would end in 2012. It was just the start. Going to fire up the grill Today, and put away the snow blower till Easter I guess! -
-- Enjoy Your Mopar, while You can. - You'll probably have to put it away soon.

Ben Drinkin - that's Nuts!
Unfortunately, I had to stop driving my cars when they spread salt on the street after one cold night last week. It's gonna be 65 degrees and sunny in Pittsburgh today. Freaky.

oh - ya'all will be on the news if ya git that much!! Don't "they" close Texas if you get more than 4"?
That's what I said. 70 degrees on Friday, 18 inches of snow by Sunday night. We're not used to the white stuff out here. Could get real interesting.

grr!minus 21 up here. enjoy it and merry xmas! thanks to this site and all who have really helped me out this year with support and knowledge.

oh - ya'all will be on the news if ya git that much!! Don't "they" close Texas if you get more than 4"?

Bahahaha....yup nothing like the northeast..pretty lame though with no snow on the ground..

LOL meanwhile in BAY AREA California it's raining with winds of up to 20 mph and around 50 degrees lmao FML

-
Back