-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge71demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I purchased a 76 Duster for a few parts I need for a next winter project.I'm not bringing the car home just stripping it down and leaving the rest.It's a 318 automatic car looks to have A/C.If you need something let me know I'm doing a /6 to 318 conversion.I'm planing on doing this on Sunday May the 1st.Anything large would have to be picked up in Syracuse Indiana 46567.Don't ask me condition of anything I haven't seen the car If you need something I may be willing to swap right now looking for 0 balance 130 tooth flywheel - Z (torque) bar - clutch rods and bench seat all for a body - (4) 14" wheel poverty hubcaps prefer red line.I'm not getting the motor or tranny (318 + 904) unless any body need these I would probably give them away for free but I will need a few things off them and must be picked up at zip 46567.

Attachments

• duster.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 387
  • duster2.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 373
  • duster1.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 382
If your interested in something let me know I'll pull it and if not wanted I'll dispose of it later

If you're willing to cut the drivers side rear end cap/ point off I'd be interested in that. If you are, pm me your email and I can show a pic of what I need cut exactly.

interested in the dash pad it looks pretty nice....and possibly the kick panels too! pm me thanks! -Dan

I am interested in the emergency brake. May not need the cables, just the foot operating part that bolts to the inside.
Also the front side marker lights if they are not broken.
C

Sail panels and A pillar plastic trim if in decent Shape shipped to Oshkosh WI 54902 If Duster dan decides against the dashpad I would be interested in that also.

Amber turn signal lenses (not stared/cracked by rocks), passenger side tail light bezel/chrome trim (looking for no pitting), hood release cable assembly, only if in good shape. Thanks, Rapom65

If you're willing to cut the drivers side rear end cap/ point off I'd be interested in that. If you are, pm me your email and I can show a pic of what I need cut exactly.

I think the person I'm buying from wants the rear clip but I'll check

Need a set of uncracked rear stoplight lens, just the lens.

id like the rear hinge covers for the fold down rear seat, they are on both sides between and on the ends of the seat cusions? please let me know thanks ed

id like the rear hinge covers for the fold down rear seat, they are on both sides between and on the ends of the seat cusions? please let me know thanks ed
I'll check when I get there did all 76 Dusters have fold down rear seats?

I'm not getting the motor or tranny (318 + 904) unless any body need these I would probably give them away for free but I will need a few things off them and must be picked up at zip 46567.

I'd be interested in disc brake spindles/caliper brackets/dust shields and associated nuts/bolts shipped to 92081 in SoCal. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back