Slant 6 Drag Racer
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
'76 Duster project w/10 point cage & ladder bars
Elizabethtown, KY
$2,500 obo

Car has a 10 point roll cage in it. Not fully welded yet, just tacked together. Mini tubbed. Set up for ladder bars. 8 3/4 housing and ladder bars are included.

I have nice doors with lexan windows installed now and have a decent fiberglass hood with Six Pack scoop you can have as well.

I also have another '75 Duster parts car that you can have with it or just take whatever parts you need. The '75 Duster is listed in the Parts Cars section to see the pics.

No interest here either, huh?

Man, I must be way off base on things...

$2,200 OBO

The car is solid with replaced quarters and solid floors, sub frame connectors, well done mini tubs. The ladder bar mounts are mostly installed already. I didn't mention before, but the 8 3/4 does have Moser axles with it.

I'll get more detailed pics of the roll cage and ladder bars, undercarriage, etc this weekend.

I don't think the price is off...just not too many folks in the market for making a race car at the moment...be patient bud...it'll come

Just stick to your guns...there are folks on here that have had some stuff on sale for months or longer...just gotta find the right buyer as many people on here just don't live near enough to make financial sense to buy a toy that would have to be shipped. Otherwise, it's eBay or CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back