-
Status
Not open for further replies.

keas75

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am in search for a pair of rust free fenders for a 76 Plymouth Volare. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also in search for grille for this 76 volare.

Front rust free fenders dime a dozen... get on the FMJ site or ASPEN/VOLARE website ....grill is a different story ..

I posted on here about a year ago about a completely rust free '76 Roadrunner on here. No one even cared. Most of it went to the crusher, minus the grille, the carb, and the console. Oh, and the set of rallys it had

there is a member on the "fmj" site in Phoenix, think his user name is "F body deconstructer Jim" i would contact him. i might be able to get you a pair at the el paso u pull it, but they dont have any aspens or volares now only diplomats and a 77 lebaron.

Many have NO respect for the F bodies unforturnately... by the time you locate and buy a LOW rust F body ... you can find a nice dart for nearly same price ....

I've got a '79 Aspen I'm parting out fenders are completely rust free as I can see. PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back