76 Scamp Headers?

-

MudFlap

Reaction score
Hey y'all. I found a 76 Scamp today I think I need to get. A little rough, but what's new. Anyway, it's got a /6 and 4 speed.

I recently bought a 79 LeBaron for $75 with a pretty damn fresh 318 (Doesn't even have the paint burned off yet). From what I have picked up, looks like I'll hafta change the k-frame for the 318. My question is - I kinda looked for some headers and see very few. I checked Summit's website, and all they had were like $300 and up.

I just bought a set of headers for my 79 PowerWagon 360 for $80. I realize these aren't the best headers money can buy, but whaddya do. Any Ideas?

i have a set of hooker competition headers for sale. my darts all run well below stock hight so they wont work for me. $75 and they are yours. they are for a 318-360 chrysler smallblock and supposedly for A-B-E bodies. so...... if ya want em let me know

Hedman SB headers are like $135 from Jegs and Hooker Comps (not super Comps) are around $150.

I have the hedmans on the 360 in my Barracuda. I installed them with the engine so I can't speak for how easy or hard they are to get into the engine compartment with the engine installed but they fit perfect and didn't require any denting or adjusting to clear the engine, suspnsion or frame/body. JUst make sure you use the small head bolts that Hedman provides, a couple of places the bolt is very close to the tubes and the small head allows you to get a wrench on them and tighten them down.

-
Back