'77 Aspen SE wagon SURVIVOR

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTT.......dropping price to $3500. Come and get it or pay my fuel cost both ways within a reasonable distance. Dave

It's a nice car. I personally would like to buy it. I bought my wife a new one just like that one for Christmas in '77. Same options. She divorced me in June '78 and wrapped it around a telephone pole while drunk a couple of months later. No insurance. I had to pay for the car that was totaled. I still have the title. I would buy the car as the price is right but my current wife of 33years would divorce me as it would be a reminder of all the payments we made on a car for my exwife that was totaled. (Maybe I should get it for her for Christmas)

It's a nice car. I personally would like to buy it. I bought my wife a new one just like that one for Christmas in '77. Same options. She divorced me in June '78 and wrapped it around a telephone pole while drunk a couple of months later. No insurance. I had to pay for the car that was totaled. I still have the title. I would buy the car as the price is right but my current wife of 33years would divorce me as it would be a reminder of all the payments we made on a car for my exwife that was totaled. (Maybe I should get it for her for Christmas)

Now that is a good story. It's funny to me, but surely not to you! What color was your car? SE with woodgrain?

It's funny to me now too, that was a long time ago. I showed her the car and told her I wanted it. She said NO WAY. My wife isn't quite as forgiving as I am which is why she would divorce me if I bought it. If you were closer I would borrow it and bring it home to show her and tell her I bought it. Your car is identical to the one I bought. Same color same woodgrain same SE and options if your car has all the options.

2 fender tags and a scroll tag !!!!!!!!!!!! Wish i had that on my older cars!

Attachments

• Aspen, 1500, 2500 017.jpg@50%.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 295
Will be looking for the build sheet, not sure where it would be in these cars? Anyone have a clue?

Will be looking for the build sheet, not sure where it would be in these cars? Anyone have a clue?

I doubt there is a build sheet left in that year model. Uncle Sam said unless the paper is fire retardant...

build sheet would be under floor hump on passenger side front...but thats only where I found the one for my 77 charger s/e

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back