-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark2205

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale, 1978 Plymouth Roadrunner 110k survivor. Original paint, original interior. Not original .040 over 360 E-58 motor just rebuilt a year before stored, chrome headers, 727 trans and original 8 1/4 2.41 posi. 14x6 and 15x 7 Ralleye wheels. Super rare Sunrise interior. In storage in heated and a/c garage since '85. Located in suburb of Kansas City , Mo. I'm posting this for my brother who does'nt have a computer. I can send you more pics at [email protected] $5500 obo. call Tim at 816-353-6396 after 5pm

smallrr1.jpg

Show us some interior please. Maybe some trunk and motor shots. What in your opinion is the worst part of the car if it has any? Any trades considered?

Man it's in better shape then I expected when I started reading this thread. Somebody will snap that up quick. It won't stick around long if the rest is as good as what we've seen so far. More pics, interior, engine bay, trunk and underneath would be nice!

I think he means best CASH offer, no trades? Any rust in the trunk? Cant see it well enough to tell if it has a sunroof. How about a picture of the car from the rear and one showing the grill. Thanks . My 76 has a sunroof with a 360 also.

I graduated in 1978 and was real close to buying a RR just like this.. Wow very nice ride.. I'd love to have this.. Someone is going to get a neat ride.

Dave

C'mon Guys.lets Show Our Country There Is Money Out There.
((((((( Buy This Thing))))))

IS car still For-sale ? any documentation (broadcast sheet)? Pic of fender tag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back